Overcoming is the means
to overcome the need.
I will not say more.
Overcoming born
in times of need.
It has been said.
I do not believe in the administration
I do not believe in Balafia
I do not believe in my brothers
I do not believe in my city
I do not believe in Obama
I do not believe Zapatero
I do not believe in Bunbury
I do not think in my room
I do not believe in the moon
I do not believe in cats
I do not believe in Coleoptera
I do not believe in the dichotomy
I do not think about my parents
I do not believe in parents
I do not believe me.
I just believe in overcoming
in times
of need.
The dream has not just begun.
What remains for me?
yet all
yesterday
I had the wings of your nights
but now I recognize the day
I was the glass of your grades
but now I'm a couch
pinned to a television
I can just feel the need
again

Overcoming is the means